My Etsy Shop

May 17, 2010


Brielle Irene turned 2 yesterday!



The last 2 years have flown by. Brielle has been the best surprise our family has ever had. We had our party here on Saturday. The weather was perfect and we could be outside for it. Grandma Linda and Papa Dee brought balloons and they found a cute rubber duck one. We had a rubber duck on her cake. Kai, Amara & I frosted it while she was taking a nap. When she woke up she spotted it on the counter and was so excited to see it. She loves duckies and says "Quack Quack" in a funny little voice. She got some fun new summer toys and cute clothes.



I think of my sister Natasha so much. She is pregnant and due in November. There are so many adjustments with Reese being in the Navy. They need lots of prayers from everyone. Her and Lane get to come up for a couple months this summer. It will be so good having them here. As I post this I am so thankful to have Brielle and my family here. I just can't help but think of Natasha missing her baby Case, but yet so happy to be pregnant again. Children are such a blessing!

2 comments:

Grandma Caroline said...

Just passin through the blog list and saw you had posted. I can't believe that Brielle is two either! She was just a baby when we last saw her. I love your family picture!

michele said...

I need to get you linked to my blog but don't know how... I will play with it.
Loved this post!
Love ya! M

Blog Archive